Here Comes the Bus
All district busses have a GPS system installed that allows parents and students to "track" the bus and know when it is close to the pickup/dropoff location. The Here Comes the Bus app will also alert you when the bus is getting close. To learn more and install this app on your mobile device please visit this page: Here Comes the Bus
2018-2019 BUS REGISTRATION
Click Here! Online Bus Registration Form
Click Here! Printable Bus Registration Form
You Must Register Your Child For Busing If:
(REGISTRATION DEADLINE TO GET YOUR CHILD SCHEDULED ON A BUS IS JULY 30th, 2018)
1. Your child needs bused to or from an address other than your actual home address. Sitters often change, therefore, all sitter information is deleted from prior year.
2. Your child did not ride every day last year, to and from the home address.
3. Your child will be attending a before or after school program.
4. You have moved or will be moving prior to the start of school.
5. Your child will not attend the same school this year.
6. Your child will be a 7th grader (7th graders ride the high school buses, not elementary)
7. Your child attends the Career Center, Liberty Prep or LEAP.
To Register: Please choose one of the following options below that is most convenient for you. Registration for busing must be received no later than July 30, 2018.
1. Print one of the 2018-19 registration forms located above, complete and fax to 330-264-2518, mail to or drop off at Wooster City Schools Board of Education Office at 144 N. Market St, Wooster, OH 44691 or e-mail to email@example.com
2. Click on 2018-19 Registration Link above, complete your information and hit submit. Your information will be electronically submitted to our office and your child registered for busing. Online Bus Registration Form
After August 13, 2018, you may use the Transfinder Online Bus Information Link (BELOW) to access your child's bus #, pick-up and/or drop off location and estimated bus times for the 2018-19 school year. Busing information will also be posted at your child's school building.
Click map to view boundaries
2017-18 Elementary Boundaries
Busing information for the 2018-19 school year can be found after August 13th by clicking on the Transfinder On-line bus link located below.
Busing information will also be posted at each of our school buildings.
Pre-school students and those who require specialized transportation will be contacted by August 16, 2018 with their busing information.
Please make sure we have your current phone number. If you have a cell phone, please make sure your voice mailbox is set up and is able to receive messages. Thank You!
Start and End Times for ALL Schools
Walk zones were reduced for the 2015-16 school year.
(Click Map Links Located At Right To View New Walk Areas)
Transportation Department Contact Information:
Vic Cole, Transportation Supervisor
Roberta Burr, Transportation Secretary
The Transportation Department and its employees are dedicated to the safety and well being of all children attending the Wooster City School District system. Each student is valuable to all of us and as such will be treated with respect and dignity. We have committed ourselves as the Transportation Department to ensure that each child be given a safe trip to school in the morning and a safe return home at the end of the day.
Did You Know Wooster City School District.........
Has 32 School Buses in Their Fleet,
Driving 158 Routes per Day,
Making 2290 Stops per Day
Driving a Total of 2055 Miles per Day
Or 369,900 Miles per Year
BUS SAFETY VIDEOS