Click map to view boundaries
2016 -17 Elementary Boundaries
Busing information for the 2016-17 school year can be found by clicking on the Transfinder On-line bus link located below. Busing information is also posted at each of our school buildings.
Pre-school students and those who require specialized transportation will be contacted by August 20, 2016 with their route information.
Start and End Times for ALL Schools
Walk zones were reduced for the 2015-16 school year.
(Click Map Links Located At Right To View New Walk Areas)
2016-2017 BUS REGISTRATION
Click Here! Online Bus Registration Form
Click Here! Printable Bus Registration Form
You Must Register Your Child For Busing If:
1. Your child needs bused to or from an address other than your home address. Sitters often change, therefore, all sitter information is deleted from prior year.
2. Your child was not an everyday rider last year.
3. Your child will be attending a before or after school program.
4. You have moved or will be moving prior to the start of school.
5. Your child is changing schools.
If your child was bused last year, but will not need busing this year, please let us know so we can update the student count for that particular bus route.
To Register: Please choose one of the following options most convenient for you. Registration for busing must be received no later than July 27, 2016
1. Print one of the 2016-17 registration forms located above, complete and fax to 330-264-2518, mail to or drop off at Wooster City Schools Board of Education Office at 144 N. Market St, Wooster, OH 44691 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Click on 2016-17 Registration Link Below, complete your information and hit submit. Your information will be electronically submitted to our office and your child registered for busing. Online Bus Registration Form
After August 10, 2016, you may use the Transfinder Online Bus Information Link (BELOW) to access your child's bus #, pick-up and/or drop off location and estimated bus times for the 2016-17. Busing information will also be posted at your child's school building.
Transportation Department Contact Information:
Kurt Miller, Transportation Supervisor
Roberta Burr, Transportation Secretary
The Transportation Department and its employees are dedicated to the safety and well being of all children attending the Wooster City School District system. Each student is valuable to all of us and as such will be treated with respect and dignity. We have committed ourselves as the Transportation Department to ensure that each child be given a safe trip to school in the morning and a safe return home at the end of the day.
Did You Know Wooster City School District.........
Has 32 School Buses in Their Fleet,
Driving 158 Routes per Day,
Making 2290 Stops per Day
Driving a Total of 2055 Miles per Day
Or 369,900 Miles per Year
BUS SAFETY VIDEOS