7:00 - Students participating in Before School Program (Door 5)
8:35 - Building opens to ONLY students having breakfast (Door 9)
8:45 - Building opens to ALL students. Buses release and students report to breakfast or classrooms.
- Students being dropped off should be dropped at curb side within drop off zone
- Parents do not need to exit cars when dropping off students
** Please note there is no longer a morning recess time.
3:45 - All students are dismissed through respective doors
- Any student living north of Cornerstone exits the building using the doors next to the playground (rear gym exit)
- Any student living south of Cornerstone exits the building using Door 2 (Main Front Door)
- Exit to dropoff and pickup zone
- Please have your student ID number displayed in the front right side of your windshield
- Please continue to pull forward so that dismissal can be expedited
-Students should not cross through traffic or be left off outside of this area as it poses a safety concern.
-Cars are not to be parked or unattended within the drop off zone
**Please make sure your student and their teacher know your pick up plans if they are different than usual.