My child needs a work permit...

To obtain a minor work permit, students/minors should use application forms, Part I and Part 2, to gather the necessary information and approvals from their potential employer, physician and from their parents or legal guardian. Once these forms are filled out completely and signed the student needs to accompany these forms to the Wooster High School Main Office, 515 Oldman Road, Wooster.

Application for a Minor Work Permit Part I

Physicians Certificate for a Minor Work Permit Part 2      *If your student has a physical on file with the Athletic Department, you can just print a copy of that athletic physical from Final Forms, to turn in as the Physicians Certificate.