The Generals' Academy is open to students living within the Wooster City School District who prefer learning in an online environment. The GA offers a full menu of courses for students in grades K-12. Each student will have an intake meeting upon enrollment into the academy and at this time students can personalize their schedules.The program features four core teachers, one intervention specialist and a program coordinator. The GA provides the distinct advantage of allowing students to graduate from Wooster High School while giving them the flexibility and personalized learning that an online education provides including:
• Earning a diploma from the Wooster City School District.
• Receiving instruction from a world-class school district.
• Flexible scheduling, personalized learning and the opportunity for accelerated graduation.
• Face-to-face academic assistance from our staff, if desired.
• A robust selection of courses.
• An intervention specialist available for students with disabilities.
• Participation in after-school activities including sports, clubs and dances, if desired.
The GA is a quality, personalized online school for students who excel in an online learning environment.